“You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore. – Psalm 16:11
Our focus is to see people experience joy through a genuine connection to God:
- Through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Through the the worship of God.
- Through the commitment to know God, God’s will, and the teachings of the bible.
- Through a commitment to represent Christ to our community as ambassadors of healing and hope.
- Through fostering caring and loving relationships.
Restore to me the joy of Your salvation, And uphold me by Your generous Spirit. – Psalm 51:12